This estate in the south of Burgundy, near Maçon and 50 minutes from Lyon, is composed of a golf course, a 19th century Chateau and its outbuildings. They are classified as historical monuments. All on about 235 HA composed of parks, meadows, golf etc. The buildings, with a total surface area of approximately 9,000 m², include a 19th century Chateau, an 18th century mansion, a caretaker’s cottage, a large barn, gigantic outbuildings, a keep and a chapel. 1. THE GOLF The golf has a surface area is 63 ha 81 ar 58 ca. It is composed of several courses. The first is a compact 9-hole course that runs along the park. The second is an 18-hole and is quite original given its design. This area also has a Clubhouse with a shop, restaurant-bar, offices, men’s and women’s changing rooms, kitchens, service rooms, and a magnificent terrace with a breathtaking view of the golf course. 2. THE CHÂTEAU The 19th century château extends over a total area of 12 ha 63 ar 25 ca. It is surrounded by a park with ponds. The property enjoys a magnificent view of the surrounding countryside. The origin of the château is attested in the 11th century but is in ruins in 1781. Only the keep has been preserved from this period. The château chapel, as well as the tower at the entrance to the park and the medieval chapel are classified as historic monuments. The roofs of the château have been well maintained and are still in good general condition. There’s a new part. The rest of the château needs to be completely restored. However, most of the structure remained intact, thanks to the high quality of the materials. The main building (about 2400 m2) plus the attic is divided into: – A voluminous semi-basement total of 600 m2 kitchens and services, with external access, and 3 upper levels. – The clock tower building (about 1000 m2) and the orangery (about 470 m2). – On the ground floor: three very large lounges with a corridor on the terrace, decorated with woodwork, monumental fireplace, French ceilings. Majestic dining room, magnificent library. Very large entrance gallery with a ribbed ceiling, with a view of the main staircase, with a curved stone ramp in a romantic neo-Gothic style. On the first floor: thirteen bedrooms and three bathrooms. On the second floor the space is converted into bedrooms and adjoining rooms. Beautiful and convertible attics cover the whole. A sumptuous ogival chapel, still furnished with its furniture, with direct access from inside the castle. In the annex are included various outbuildings: Clock tower with pool table and tack room, stable, garage and adjoining caretaker’s accommodation (the surface area is about 400 m2). All this on 12ha 53 ares of English Park, planted with rare species, plus 12 ha of woods included in the park, for a total of more than 24 ha Outside the grounds of the château, a property complex consisting of various large buildings for agricultural use, the former 380 m2 house of the Domaine, completely restored, with a swimming pool. An equestrian centre with a dwelling house (currently for rent) and an independent dwelling house currently housing the golf instructor. All the buildings for about 5000 m2. In addition, a very large barn and wine cellar with cellars is worth mentioning. The land is composed of 156 HA 39 A 06 CA of wood and meadows. The property has a hunting plan for 3 deer. And a forest management plan (Serrault-Monichon law) is currently being approved. Two rivers border the property, one 800 m long and the other 1 km long, bordered by a river, a former polo field. 4 small cascading ponds decorate the park, for about 6 ha of water. A dossier can be sent upon signing an NDA.